SleepEz - Excellent Products and Company

Just wanted to take a moment to briefly relay my mattress experience with SleepEz…

I had never laid on a real latex mattress before, but had always wanted to try one. After much research (as in months) I decided to go with SleepEz. This was no easy decision as I had never before made a major purchase like a mattress over the internet. I ended up going with the 8" Special in S/M/F configuration. I can’t say enough good things about the product and customer service. The owner (Shawn) stands by his policies, there is no smoke-n-mirrors or tricks. The quality of the latex and cover are excellent. Where else can you buy a mattress and try it for 90 days, be able to swap out layers, and even return the entire mattress for less than $100 if not sastisfied? The entire staff at SleepEz is simply top-notch in customer service and postiive attitude, both before AND after the sale.

While there may be other internet mattress sellers, I urge anyone who is considering purchasing a latex mattress to do business with SleepEz. Can’t say enough good things about the company. And thanks as well to Phoenix for providing this very helpful mattress forum.

Sonic

Hi SonicExplorer,

Thanks for your feedback and report :slight_smile:

Today seems to be a “compliment SleepEz” day on the forum and as you know I think the compliments are well deserved!

Phoenix