Soaring heart or other natural futon

Hello everyone, I hope I’m posting in the correct place. I’m hoping to get some recent info on Soaring Heart Natural Mattress Company as I’m looking at their wool/cotton/latex futon. I don’t see anything recent on here. The Futon Shop was ok, haven’t seen any experience with Rawganic, White Lotus or other. Any info. would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you,
Best.
Lara

1 Like

Hi Inyoman5, and welcome to the Mattress Underground :slight_smile:

I took a look at Soaring Heart Natural Bed Co.; they have been in Seattle for over 40 years, and carry a range of beds using natural materials, with GOLS, GOTS and USDA certified organic materials. Their beds look well made, and have a premium price point - you should be confident in anything you purchase from them.

You might also want to take a look at the Trusted Members of the site, many of who offer a variety of natural and organic latex mattresses with wool and cotton, and may be a be a bit more in line with your budget.

If you have any questions on the suitability and support of a particular mattress and provide your Stats (height, BMI, sleeping position(s) and any underlying health conditions) and PPP (Posture & alignment, Pressure relief and Petsonal preferences) we may be able to comment, and hopefully any of our foru members with experience with Soaring Heart can also weigh in.

Thank you so much for the help Basilio, I really appreciate it!
Lara

Hello Lara,
Welcome!
As Basilio mentioned, we are a trusted member and carry several different lines of mattresses, as well as our own private label for various price points and all are organic or all-natural. Feel free to browse our selection and come back here with any questions you have. The Savvy Rest Pastoral wool mattress may meet your needs for a futon mattress at 4.5 inches thick. Good luck!
Katie

1 Like