Sources for buying 20+ Twin XL mattresses near Washington DC?

I have been trying to find a mattress manufacture on the east coast near Washington DC. I would like to use someone who is semi local to the area but local can be a loose definition. I need to fill my order by April.

I have found some really great sources on this site while shopping in other cities and was hoping to get some info the Washington DC area!

Im also shopping for a new bed frame, ive read post #10 and some others, but Im trying to find an inexpensive captain style bed option. Mattress are a much higher priority tho!

Thanks so much in advance,

I just found and read alot more of your posts about platform beds etc, some serious research there! So my question now pertains exclusively to frames in the twin XL size, if perhaps you didn’t put something in there that you have found recently =.

Thanks!

Hi C_Wolff,

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Washington, DC area are listed in post #2 here.

[quote]I just found and read alot more of your posts about platform beds etc, some serious research there! So my question now pertains exclusively to frames in the twin XL size, if perhaps you didn’t put something in there that you have found recently =.

Thanks! [/quote]

Most of my research time and effort goes into mattresses and mattress materials and there is little time left over to research beds or other types of furniture that are “connected” to mattresses. I added some of the platform beds or sources I had come across in the foundation post (and will continue to do so if I come across something that seems to be worth adding) more to give an idea of what was available but it’s a huge category that unfortunately isn’t something that I currently have the time to do justice to.

Hopefully some of the members here will see your post and share some of their “discoveries” for bedframes or platform beds that they like.

Phoenix