Sourcing Revor Mattresses in the US?

Hey Folks,

I’m wondering if any of you might have suggestions on how I might be able to get Revor mattresses in the US.

TIA

Hi malachi,

According to their website … outside of their home markets of Belgium, France, Luxembourg, and Holland, they are only sold internationally in Australia, Taiwan, China, and Indonesia so I don’t think you will find them in North America.

Phoenix

Yeah - I saw that they don’t officially sell in the US.
But I have to believe that someone might have a solution for how to source outside of normal channels…

Hi malachi,

You would need to find some way to purchase it and have it imported into the US. The only ways I could think of would be to find a reshipper (such as https://bongous.com/ ) where the mattress can be delivered to one of their shipping points and they in turn can reship it to you directly or to find someone that is moving their belongings to the US and would allow you to include the mattress in their container for an agreed on price or to find someone that would be willing to buy the mattress on your behalf and have it delivered and them ship it to you in the US (which can be quite costly for something as heavy as a mattress).

Perhaps some of the other members here will see your post and have some additional suggestions that may also be worth considering but there could be substantial additional costs involved (including tax across the border) and there are likely other mattresses available to you that would make just as suitable a choice that are available in the same or lower budget ranges without the extra shipping costs involved in shipping a mattress from Europe.

Phoenix