Spindle King Latex Arrived

Hi all,

My previous thread is linked here, with info leading up to my decision to select Spindle and order: https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/have-a-latex-configuration-in-mind

Ordered one week ago today, I’m extremely pleased to have it delivered 7 days later. That was not promised by Spindle, just the result. It actually shipped Wednesday, so two days of shipping with FEDEX. The Spindle suggestion to use FEDEX Delivery Manager is a good one. I did, and FEDEX immediately notified me when they had control of the product. This tool also allowed me to put notes in for delivery instruction: good thing as it was forecast to rain. The driver rang the doorbell as asked and placed each box in my foyer. Great service.

Boxes were in great shape, 3 of them for a King. The bed frame and foundation are prepped, just waiting for our son to get home to help manage the rest of the assembly. Expecting that should be a snap as every piece of info I have needed so far has been found on their website.

More later.

Hi MikeinVA,

Thanks for the update … I appreciate it.

I’m looking forward to your next update once you’ve assembled your mattress and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix