Spring mattress in the Monterey, CA area?

Hey folks,
I am looking for a spring mattress (my hubby and I don’t like memory foam or pillow tops) without all the chemicals. I was drawn to Naturpedic mattresses. Has anyone tried those or has a mattress store in the Monterey, CA area they have had good luck with?
Thanks!

Hi Elysha,

Subject to first confirming that any retailer or manufacturer on the list that you wish to visit is completely transparent (see this article) and to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets the quality/value guidelines here…some of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the San Jose/Santa Cruz/Salinas/Monterey areas are in post #2 here. Naturepedic has corporate stores in Campbell and Burlingame.

Many of the members here of the site also specialize in mattresses using more “natural” materials and they may also be worth considering. I believe that they compete with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, knowledge, and transparency. They are extremely knowledgeable about latex and different configurations, and I would not hesitate to recommend them for your consideration as well.

Phoenix