Stearns Foster pollock hybrid luxe

My wife really liked this bed when trying it out in the showroom. https://www.us-mattress.com/stearns-foster-lux-estate-hybrid-pollock-luxury-ultra-plush-mattress-review.html

We wanted to also try an all latex mattress. We could not find anything in Mankato Mn. A town of approximately 50,000 people. No demand for latex in this part of the country? I thought it was odd. Can anyone shed light on why this would be?

Also $4000 for this Stearns bed is too steep. Just wish I could compare the feel of a good latex bed to the Stearns hybrid. I think we could end up with a better quality latex mattress at half the price of the Stearns and be happy.

Any links to Stearns and Foster beds on the forum? My search didn’t turn up much. Thank you!

Hi again!

As for posts that related to S&F I was able to find this thread as well as this one and there is some talk here. There’s also this thread and this one.

Johnson Furniture and Mattress in Mankato appears to offer a brand that has latex (Aireloom) that you could use to test/compare.

NikkiTMU