Stomach Sleeper: Looking to Buy a New Mattress!

Hey guys!

My name is Zach, I live in Chicago and I’m looking to get a new mattress! I was told this website is very helpful, so I was hoping to get some advice before making a purchase!

I’ve done some preliminary research, came up with these two options:
Simmons Beautyrest Recharge World Class Phillipsburg Plush / Simmons Beautyrest Recharge Lydia Manor Plush

Here’s the link: Mattresses For Sale | Find Your Perfect Mattress | US-Mattress – US Mattress

Are these good choices? Is there a better option out there? Thank you in advance to anyone who can help!

All the best,
Zach

Hi zapeters07,

The first place to start your mattress research is the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help make the best possible choices … and perhaps more importantly learn how and why to avoid the worst ones (including both of the mattresses you are considering and any other major brands … see the guidelines here).

Once you have done some initial reading and you are at step 3 in the tutorial then the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the Chicago region (subject to the guidelines here) are listed in posts #2 and #4 here.

If I was in the area I would make sure to include My Green Mattress / Quality Sleep in my research.

Phoenix