Talalay GL Slow Response

Does anyone have experience with the Talalay GL slow response latex? Im considering it and hoping to hear what people who have tried it think. Thanks.

Hi bwomp,

Post #6 here has a general synopsis of the feedback I’ve received from quite a few people and hopefully any of the forum members who have slept on it can provide their specific feedback and personal experience as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks Phoenix,

I would also like to hear some opinions on the fast response if anyone has tried it. Would you say it is noticeably different that standard talalay?

Hi bwomp,

I doubt that anyone would feel any difference between the Talalay GL fast response (what used to be called Celsion) and their blended Talalay in a similar ILD. The only significant difference is that it has some phase changing gel in it so it can play a slightly bigger role in regulating temperature.

The new PLB Natural line uses this in the top layer to replace the blended Talalay they used to use and outside of some minor changes in ILD between the two and an extra inch added to the top layers in the new models … the “feel” is the same as blended Talalay.

If there are any stores around you that sell PLB (their retailer finder is here) you could test it for yourself. The Hybrid 3.0 line also includes some models that use the slow response Talalay GL as well. The Natural line all uses various thicknesses of 21 ILD Talalay GL fast response in the top layer except for the Nutrition which uses 3" of 27 ILD on top

Phoenix