Talalay mattress

Getting ready to pull the trigger on a three layer 10" 100% talalay mattress and adjustable bed foundation for a split king at Sleep EZ. Am I going to be disappointed?

Thanks for any help you can give.

Hi bshaver,

You are certainly looking in a great direction. As you probably know SleepEZ is one of the members here which means I think very highly of them and they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, transparency, and service.

I have no way to answer this of course but hopefully you’ve had a chance to test some latex in person so that you know you like how it feels and performs at least in general terms. Some people love latex and some prefer other materials or types of mattresses. I can certainly speak to the quality of the materials they use (which are all very high quality) but only you can decide whether a mattress is a good “match” for your individual needs and preferences. They have many options available to customize the layers and a component mattress such as this also has great options after a purchase to customize the comfort and support of the mattress either by rearranging or exchanging layers and they also have a good return policy, both of which can lower the risk of an online purchase significantly.

Hopefully you’ve read the tutorial post which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that you will need to make the best possible choices. Other than that … when you can’t test a mattress in person I would make sure you have a more detailed conversation with them on the phone so you can provide them with more information about you and your preferences and they can help “talk you through” the options that would likely work best for you (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here).

I’m looking forward to finding out which options you end up deciding on.

Phoenix