Tempurpedic cloud supreme breeze vs weightless supreme

My husband and I are going to be purchasing a new mattress next month. We are definitely getting a memory foam and have been trying out all the Tempurpedics in store. Our two favorites are the cloud supreme breeze and the weightless supreme. Is there a benefit to one over the other? My husband sleeps on his side and stomach the most and he is 5’8" 190 and I’m 5’6" 160 and I sleep on my side and back. I originally thought we’d like the firmer beds but we preferred all the softest ones over any of the firmer and bouncier ones. We’d be interested in buying a different comparable bed online although is does make me nervous not be able to try them out first but the price differences certainly help. TIA!

Hi mollysw,

The first place I would start your research is the tutorial post here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that you will need to make the best possible choices … and learn how to avoid the worst ones.

This would depend on which one is the best “match” for you in terms of PPP. They both use 4 lb memory foam in the top layers but the weightless supreme has thinner layers of memory foam and a more resilient type of foam under the memory foam so it would have a more resilient and a less “in the mattress” feel than the Cloud Supreme breeze. Your own careful and objective testing and your personal preferences are the best way to decide which one is the best match for you.

There may be other options that are either better quality or value or may be more suitable for you available locally because testing Tempurpedic mattresses primarily limits your experience to mattresses that have a similar feel or performance to one of the Tempurpedic line. If you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know about any better options or possibilities I’m aware of that are close to you.

The tutorial post also includes a link to some of the better online memory foam manufacturers or retailers I’m aware of and many of these sell mattresses that use some of the more widely available memory foam mattresses (including the Tempurpedic line) as a reference point so you can make a choice based on testing a similar mattress locally. Most of them also have very good return policies in case your experience indicates that it isn’t as good a match for you as you hoped.

Phoenix