I wanted to share a quick positive review and experience I just had with The Pocket Spring Store.
When building or customizing a mattress setup, the biggest hesitation for me was ordering components with no return or exchange policy. It makes buying online pretty nerve-wracking when you can’t test it first.
I reached out to customer support and ended up in a long email exchange with Matan. He went above and beyond—exchanging tons of detailed emails with me, and then spending over 30 minutes on the phone. We talked through mattress design, sleep mechanics, and even just chatted about life. He is an absolute wealth of knowledge, completely genuine, and never made me feel rushed. His expertise gave me total confidence in my decision.
I ended up ordering the 8" 14.75-gauge QuadCoil unit, which I’ll be pairing with a 3" medium Talalay latex topper inside his 11" premium stretch cover.
If you are on the fence or nervous about diving into DIY mattress builds, don’t hesitate to do business with them.
Matan is the real deal! Thank you brother for everything.
2 Likes
This is the kind of thing folks sometimes don’t fully understand about The Mattress Underground.
It isn’t simply a place where mattress experts and manufacturers happen to gather. It’s a place where people who have the knowledge, experience, and willingness to help come together for those who are genuinely looking for help—and can be helped.
We don’t perform miracles, and no one gets it right every single time. What we do is gather the best information available, listen carefully to the sleeper, understand the circumstances, and then work toward a thoughtful and meaningful solution that has the best chance of working for that individual.
Listening is paramount. Honest dialogue matters. Good information matters. And so does having the patience to work through the details rather than simply trying to sell someone a mattress.
That, more than anything, is what has always set The Mattress Underground apart.
It’s about people helping people, with knowledge, honesty, and a genuine desire to get someone sleeping better. And when that happens, as it clearly did in this case—that’s what the community is all about.
J, I hope you enjoy the mattress every bit as much as you enjoyed the journey of getting there. After all, a good mattress is important, but finding the right one, and feeling confident in the decision you made, is every bit as worthwhile. Use your mattress in good health when it arrives.
Maverick
@phoenix
@NikkiTMU
1 Like
That was amazing thank you so much this community has been so incredible I can’t wait to get my coils and cover and see if this is the dream set up all for under 1k lol
2 Likes