Texas quad coil

Just thought Id pop this here. ANyone have exp with this coil. Can you give specifics? Height weight sleep position bed makeup and impressions?

1 Like

Hi Nate,
I am familiar with the coils but do not have personal experience with it. You may want to check with Trusted Member Mattress Makers. I know they use them in building their mattresses. They are very friendly and nice folks and I am certain they would answer any questions you might have.

Here is a video Quad Coil vs Conventional

I am certain there are others that use them, but these folks came to mind as I remember the video.

Best of luck,

Maverick

Yes Ive been in contac t with them. They do sell the coil unit with their mattress cover. They use the 14 gauge. Just the coil unit and they are willing to sell it without any layers. Except he quoted $1000 item + shipping. Ive also contacted Texas coil. Matan responded and recommended the 15.5 gauge. MUCH cheaper through them $180 + $150 off the top of my head. With MM’s they prob just quoted their default shipping option. IDK if I can haggle a different cheaper option. Ill prob just stick with Texas coil and their website https://www.pocketcoilstore.com/products
Much cheaper and I can choose gauge. So IDK Matan recommends the 15 and MM’s say the 14 would work fine. Im not sure which to get atm.

1 Like