Thank you!

We were out mattress shopping tonight and almost purchased from a furniture store. However, I felt it may be best to do some research on the two brands - Tempur-pedic and iComfort - before making a purchase. Fortunately, I found this site and will be making our purchase with Selectfoam. There was a recent negative review on this site for Selectfoam but I’m going to take a chance on this company based on the owner’s public response and remedy offered to the customer.

Hi 21 sparrows,

I’m glad you found us before you pulled the trigger.

As you know … I think highly of Matt (the owner) and in all my many conversations with him I have never encountered an instance of where he didn’t take any issues very seriously. He is passionate about his company and mattresses and while every business can make mistakes of have issues from time to time … how they deal with them often says more about the company than the issue itself.

Just make sure you let them know you area member here to receive your 5% bonus as well :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your new mattress and I hope you have the chance to give us your feedback when you’ve received it.

Phoenix