Thank you

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for all of the helpful information on this site. I came here at the start of my mattress search expecting to ask a lot of questions. Searching the forums I found everything I was looking for and more…so even though I never asked anything directly, it felt wrong to not say thank you. As far as my mattress search I ended up going with Brooklyn Bedding Bamboo Bliss which I never would have found without some of the guidance here. Great company and being a Phoenix local it’s a nice perk that they let you come to their manufacturing facility to try out their product before buying. That being said after working with them thus far I’d have no problem at all ordering from them online with their comfort layer exchange policies. Thanks again and happy fourth everyone!

Hi Pyrrock,

Thanks for the kind words!

I’m glad you found us and that the site was able to help you.

It seems to me that you made a great choice and you also had the “bonus” benefit of actually trying what others can only buy online.

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I just wanted to echo Pyrrock by saying thanks for all the information at this web site. My wife & I moved from a waterbed (which I loved) about ten years ago to a Comfortaire air mattress. That was pretty comfortable until about a year ago when the air chambers began to not hold the air too well. Not surprisingly, over the last few months my wife has developed hip pain and I have had some back pains. We’ve decided it is time to find a new bed, and there are so many choices out there! My wife wasn’t too keen on my waterbed so I don’t think that’s in our future. I just found out that Comfortaire was bought out by Select Comfort, and I have some issues with Select Comfort so I don’t see us getting another air bed. I saw the latex mattresses on Amazon and doing a little digging brought me to this site, which has be very helpful in learning more about them. My biggest concern is that buying a mattress online seems to be the best deal, but never having slept on a latex mattress means we’d be spending some pretty serious (for us) money on a total unknown. I guess we’ll need to decide if we want to take the risk, and the information here has helped alleviate some of our concerns.

So, once again, thanks for all your time and effort to help educate those of us who need the education!

Hi DaveH,

Thanks for the kind words :slight_smile:

There can often be some great value available locally depending on where you live but most areas of the country would have a number of latex or latex hybrid mattresses that you could test to give you a more general sense of the overall “feel” of latex and I think it is always a good idea to test various materials locally before you make a purchase (online or otherwise) because not everyone prefers latex (or any material or mattress design). The steps and guidelines in post #1 here may be helpful.

If you let me know your city or zip I’d be happy to let you know of any better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

Phoenix