The Best Innerspring Mattresses?

Hi elapid95,

There is no such thing as the best mattress of any type, or even a top 5 or 10 or 100 (see here and here and here) … only a mattress that is best for you. A mattress is too individual a choice and there are too many personal preferences involved for anyone to know which mattress is best for someone else.

The tutorial post has all the basic information, steps and guidelines you need to find “your” best mattress and post #13 here has more information about the most important parts of the value of a mattress purchase that can help you make meaningful “value” comparisons.

You can see my thoughts about Saatva in post #1 here and a forum search on Saatva (you can just click the link) will bring up more information and feedback about them as well. They are certainly a “better than average” choice compared to most of the larger mainstream manufacturers but they probably wouldn’t be the best value choice for most of the members of this site.

Phoenix
Note Added Later: To elapid95
I got your message…No problem! I will proceed with deleting your old posts as per your request.
Phoenix