The Blue Burrito Mattress?

I’ve been using the 4Sleep mattress for the past 2-3 years and have started having back pain. I was wondering if the Blue Burrito Mattress might offer more support. Here are the 6 layers of the Blue Burrito Supreme Hybrid:

1.5" ComfortTemp Ventilated Gel Memory Foam
2" GelCare Cool Ventilated Gel-Infused Memory Foam
1" Comfort Pocket Surface Modified Technology Layer
1" HD Poly Foam Transitional Layer
5.5" Individually Wrapped Tempered Steel TwirlCoil
2" HD Poly Base Support Foam

I’m having a hard time knowing how this compares to the 4 Sleep (specs are herehere)

Appreciate your help!
BMORGAN

Hi bmorgan,

Sorry to hear about back pain after 2.5 years with the 4Sleep mattress. That can be difficult to have that change all of a sudden.

In the link from 2015, the 4Sleep mattress was made with quality materials, quality comfort layers. With the Blue Burrito Mattress, the all foam version, as they have two other Hybrid mattresses with pocketed coil base as support core, there are no specific ILD’s IFD’s or Density of the foam, so its next to impossible to easily compare the two mattresses. You may want to call or email and ask RC Willey, not sure they will readily give it out.

Plus the mattress can feel firm at the store, but if the materials are borderline quality, you could be right back where you are now. There is more information about types and durability of foam in our durability guidelines.

At TMU, our trusted members have better transparency and one can make better comparisons with your existing 4Sleep mattress.

I hope it can get better soon. Thanks again and let us know if you have other questions.

Thanks,
Sensei