Therapeutic question

Hi, can I buy a Therapeutic mattress anywhere and be confident of the build quality, or do they have to be built to custom specs to be worth buying?

I’m assuming you meant a Therapedic mattress?

Build quality, which is different from specifications, can vary from one manufacturing facility to another, just like with any brand.

As for specifications, some lines from Therapedic tend to be more consistent nationally in the specifications (componentry used), such as the MediCoil HD and the TheraLuxe HD lines. But each licensee might also create beds that are specific to their own marketplace, and might be models you won’t find in other regions. Your retailer should be able to provide for you the complete specifications of anything in which you have an interest in order to help you make an educated choice about the quality and durability of the product.

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you very much for you response, I appreciate it.

You’re welcome. You can even get variations in build quality day to day out of the same factory (these are hand made, after all), although the specifications/componentry should always be as advertised.