trustworthy in oregon

I live in florence, or we have a local furniture store (roby,s) and a sears out-let .great people but not really bed “wise” I would like know if you can turn me in the right direction for a knowlegable trustworthy location to start.I feel as if I have armed my self with the knowledge I have learned from this site. for witch I am greatfull I had all but given my cr# to saatva before finding this site. Thanks for your Time, I’m looking Hybrid maybe
P.S. may I ask what do you sleep on ??

Hi bythesea,

Welcome to the site :slight_smile:

It sounds like you’ve read the mattress shopping tutorial (which is the first place to start your research) but two of the most important links in the tutorial that I would especially make sure you’ve read are post #2 here which has more about the different ways to choose a suitable mattress (either locally or online) that is the best “match” for you in terms of “comfort” and PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) that can help you assess and minimize the risks of making a choice that doesn’t turn out as well as you hoped for and post #13 here which has more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase which can help you make more meaningful quality/value comparisons between mattresses in terms of suitability (how well you will sleep), durability (how long you will sleep well), and the overall value of a mattress compared to your other finalists based on all the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you.

I’m not sure where you are in Oregon but if you are in the Portland area then the better options or possibilities I’m aware of (subject to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets the quality/value guidelines I linked earlier in this reply) are listed in post #2 here.

I would certainly include Parklane mattress in your research since they are one of the members of this site which means that I think very highly of them and I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, and transparency.

There is also a list for the Eugene, OR area in post #2 here that also includes other manufacturers in Oregon I’m aware of that are outside the Portland area and there is a list for the Medford/Ashland/Central Point, OR areas in post #4 here and for Bend, OR in post #2 here.

While my own needs and preferences would have little to nothing to do with which mattress will work best for anyone else because a mattress that would be “perfect” for one person may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on … you can see the specifics of the mattress I sleep on in post #4 here.

Phoenix