Trying to pull the trigger

I was actually planning on getting the BME, but I am looking elsewhere since they have changed their specs. I am thinking about their sister line - DreamFoam, Also, Sleep EZ and AZ mattress. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Hi HT,

The new Best Mattress Ever uses high quality and durable materials, so I don’t know why you wouldn’t have it on your list to consider if it was on your list before, unless you specifically wanted something using latex (it now uses TitanFlex high performance 4 lb latex alternative polyfoam).

I’m not sure what kind of mattress you have an interest in, and I don’t make recommendations for particular brands or mattresses but instead help with the “how to select” of the mattress buying process, not the “what to select”. I do recall from your previous posts five years ago that you were interested in latex somewhat, and SleepEZ and AZ Mattress both offer good latex selections, and Dreamfoam also has a line of latex mattresses. And all of the manufacturers you’ve mentioned are members here of the site, which means that I think highly of them and their products.

My advice in mattress selection is still the same as it was before, with the suggestions to follow the guidelines as outlined in the mattress shopping tutorial here. If you have more specific questions, I’ll be happy to do my best to answer them.

Phoenix