Trying to replicate a commercial pillow top model

Hi BostonSnow

Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to replicate a Hotel Bed on your own, as in addition to the normal lack of transparency, as this is a proprietary design made for Fairmont Hotel, you will not be able to find details of the construction. The only thing I can find is a vague description of a ‘gel infused memory foam’. No thickness, density or materials used in components are given. Not only is it expensive, but there is an 8-12 week delay in delivery – and as you say they do not even carry the size you want.

I do know that per Jeff at Mattress To Go Jordans’ Furniture was one of the few places that listed specs for Tempurpedic, however I no longer see Tempurpedic Toppers listed there. You may want to take a look at This forum threadfrom May discussing toppers and also this thread on HD/HQ toppers from January. It is my understanding that it has become difficult to source HD foam at present; I would say that you may want to try the Tempurpedic 3 yourself, unless other consumers can chime in here with their experiences, as this has been somewhat of an ongoing issue recently

• Basilio