Trying to salvage a too firm latex bed!

Hey Brenda,

It’s my pleasure; glad you found the featherbed pros/ cons post helpful :slight_smile: . Please accept my apologies for the delayed response, things have been a little crazy the past couple of days. Now for your questions:

I wish I could better answer this question, Brenda; I honestly don’t have much experience with this category, other than the few times I’ve slept on one, it was an amazing experience. Noticed a previous poster suggested asking the manufacturer the same sorts of questions you would for other components, except in a more “feathery” fashion: ask about the fill weight, type of down, thread count of the cover, and perhaps the country/ continent of origin.

From an earlier topic Down Bedding? Post #2, I found these links for your research. All but the last one are US based but do ship to Canada for an extra fee, and several list natural certifications:

Pacific Coast Feather Company

Down & Feather Co.

All About Down

Cuddledown

Canadian Down & Feather Company

You’ll want to review their return policies and what shipping costs are involved, as well as review what certifications, if any, that are offered as you mentioned traceable/ ethical practices concerns. Hope this helps start your research and looking forward to hearing more when you narrow choices down.

Thanks,
Sensei