Tuft and needle vs Brooklyn bedding best mattress ever?

Hi jim.burton,

I noticed that you registered with your email as your username which means that automated spambots will be able to harvest your email and add you to their spam lists. If you’d like I can remove the @ and the domain after it and change your username to just jim.burton (or any username you wish).

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments and feedback about your Tuft & Needle mattress … I appreciate it :slight_smile:

They are correct in the sense that mattresses like all soft goods will have some variances in their sizing from manufacturer to manufacturer or depending on the specifics of the construction and the specifics of the components and the cover they are using. No matter what measurements the industry may use as a “standard sizing” there would generally be a variance of +/- an inch or so which is the standard variance in the industry. For most people a very small variance of an inch wouldn’t be an issue (it would be half an inch on either side). I know you’ve read this but there is more about “standard sizing” in post #2 here for the sake of others that read your post.

Having said all that … it’s great to hear that you are happy with your choice!

Phoenix