Tuft & Needle Returns

Anyone ever exercise the sleep trial return policy with Tuft & Needle? I generally purchase everything thru Costco because I know I can return purchases I am unhappy with there, but Costco does not really seem to have what I am looking for after researching mattresses and reading these forums.

I have pretty much decided to go with the 10" Tuft & Needle, but have never had any type of mattress other than innerspring so a little hesitant buying a mattress I have never laid on. In worst case scenario seems like according to their website all I would be out is the hassle of buying and then having to get rid of and buy something else.

Any thoughts from anyone with experience dealing with Tuft and Needle?

Thanks.

Hi Basil,

There are a number of forum members here that have purchased their mattress and ended up returning it (or donating it to a local charity) and all of them have mentioned that the process has been “painless” (see here and here and here for some examples).

A forum search on Tuft Needle (you can just click the link) will also bring up hundreds of posts with more comments and feedback about them but this topic has many comments and feedback from members who have purchased from them and there is also more information about their new design in posts #2 and #6 here.

Phoenix

Thanks. I went ahead and ordered two twin xl as a split king setup on adjustable base. Not concerned about my wife, she can and will sleep on anything and content with our current 15 to 20 year old traditional mattress we now have. One of my concerns is that neither of us have ever slept on this type mattress. My bigger concern is my size - I am pretty heavy, and need a lot of support, but like a pillow top feel. Looked locally at a Sleep Number, felt good in store, but concerned about things that could go wrong a few years down the road at that price. Also looked at Temp. Luxe, it also felt good in store, but after laying on it for 10 minutes or so it was not that easy to roll over or get out of the bed. Almost went with the Dreamfoam gel but the return policy convinced me to go with T & N. I shall see how it goes. Thanks for the forum.

Hi Basil,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

You certainly made a good quality/value choice and I’m looking forward to your comments when you receive it.

Phoenix

Basil,

We purchased a 10 in. Queen in mid December.

Like you, I was a little concerned about sleeping on an all foam mattress after decades of innerspring mattresses.

We had an adjustment period. The first couple weeks, while I was waking up without pain, it wasn’t the type of mattress feel I’m used to.

Now I love our new mattress and look forward to getting in bed every night!

We all have preferences, and if I had tried this mattress in a showroom, probably wouldn’t have brought it home, but I’m glad we did!

And if it turns out not to be right, returns should be, easy.

Good luck.