Two things

First off, a huge thank you for all of the information on this site. We’ve been looking for a new mattress for a couple of weeks (our 11yo pillowtop is way past due for replacement), and went through the normal store visits and online research, and after a ton of research and bed testing in store, we’ve settled on the UD 12" Supreme. This site provided a ton of very useful info in my hunt, so thank you again :slight_smile:

Second, any opinions on adjustable bed frames? When we were testing the Cloud Luxe and Cloud Supreme today (to finalize our choice between the UD 12" & 13"), one of them was on a split king adjustable frame, which seemed pretty nice, but from what I’m seeing it’s going to cost quite a bit more than the two twin XLs will, and frankly I’m not sure if it’s worth the money, but I’d be interested to hear opinions from anyone who actually has one since I only had 5min on it

Thank you!

Hi MiniFlea,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I think you made a great quality/value choice and I hope you have the chance to share your feedback when you receive it.

Post #3 here and the adjustable bed thread it links to may help you decide whether an adjustable bed is “worth it” to you and can help you compare the features that are most important to you. It also includes some good sources that you can use for pricing comparisons if you do decide to purchase one.

Phoenix

Awesome, that info does help quite a bit!