Ultimate Dreams Aria

I’m looking for a new mattress and are considering one of the Dreamfoam mattressess. I tried Tempur Contour Elite at a store and really liked it. From talking to Chuck at Dreamfoam it seems their closest option would be the new Ultimate Dreams Aria which are designed to be similar to Tempur Contour Rhapsody.

I can’t find many reviews of this. Does anyone here have any experience with this model?

Erik

Hi erikindre,

The Aria is a new mattress for Dreamfoam so the only mention of it on the forum I’ve seen is in posts #163 and 164 here and there wouldn’t be many reviews about it.

There is more about the different ways that one mattress can match another one in post #9 here but like any good manufacturer or retailer they would be more familiar with their mattresses than anyone else and they would be the best source of information about how it would compare to the Tempurpedic Rhapsody in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences), how it may “feel” for different people, and its overall firmness/softness.

Hopefully someone that has purchased it will see your post and share their feedback but I would also keep in mind that each person’s perceptions of a mattress can be different from someone else.

Like all the members of the site … I believe that the Dreamfoam mattresses are certainly great quality/value choices in their budget range and they compete well with the best in the industry.

Phoenix