Ultimate Dreams King Simple Life Foundation

I’m thinking of purchasing the Ultimate Dreams King Eurotop Latex Mattress manufactured by Dreamfoam but I’m unsure of what foundation I need. I have the older standard king box springs-two separate pieces. My concern is if I keep those that it might cause uneven support on the new mattress being it’s not a one piece foundation. I don’t see any reviews posted on Amazon for the Simple Life Foundation and was wondering if anyone has tried this.

Hi Leeannepotts,

The foundation post here (and the two posts it links to in the second paragraph) has much more information about and sources for the different types of foundations that are suitable for different types of mattresses including a Latex Hybrid like the Ultimate Dreams Eurotop you are considering. The Simple Life foundation would certainly be a suitable choice.

In general … a non flexing and evenly supportive foundation is a more suitable choice for a foam mattress (whether it’s polyfoam, memory foam, or latex foam) than a box spring that flexes (which is generally used with an innerspring mattress). A suitable split king foundation (not a box spring with springs) would also be fine as long as it provides even and non flexing support under your mattress.

Post #8 here includes some comments from someone who received their Simple Life foundation yesterday to use with their Aloe Alexis mattress.

Phoenix