ULTRA FIRM, ORGANC HYBRID SUGGESTIONS NEEDED

Shopping for male, twenties, 170 pounds. Likes ultra firm and I want organic or at least a non-toxic mattress. Hybrid preferred, as he prefers coils.

Hi al,

As a mattress is unique to the sleeper using it, based on their stats (height, BMI, sleeping position(s) and any underlying health issues) and PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) it’s also important to have some idea of what you are looking for when you embark on the mattress buying journey. You have provided a couple of his stats, and what you have ruled out – you know he likes ultra firm, organic, hybrid, coils. The good news is you have a lot of choices. I would suggest taking a look at ourmattress shopping tutorial as well as the mattress specifications you need to know and the mattress durability guidelineswill give you an idea of the longevity of specific materials.

The best way to test a new mattress in person; if that’s not possible, you want to make sure that the mattress company has a 100 night trial or similar, as it can take a while to ‘break in’ a mattress to see if it’s a good fit.
You should avoid any manufacturer that is not transparent on the materials and specifications of their components,
As this could hide inexpensive materials or construction.

If you are considering online ordering, many of theTrusted Membersof the site have organic latex hybrid mattresses with firm comfort options, such asArizona SleepEZ Factory, Luma Sleep and alsoShovlin Mattress Factory who are all fully committed to transparency and have excellent customer service.

I wish you success on your mattress search,

Basilio