Unhappy with SelectFoam.com

Hi gkushnir,

I’ve changed the heading of your post to more reasonable language that better reflects your situation.

The types of “headlines” that are so common all over the internet … that can often be the result of a situation that can be resolved … can leave a permanent mark of the reputation of a high quality manufacturer or outlet even if the situation is resolved. I know of cases like this where some of the highest quality manufacturers in the country have had to deal with the feedback from these types of headlines for years afterwards … particularly if the site is fairly highly ranked on Google … even though the situation has been fixed to everyone’s satisfaction.

As you know … I think very highly of Select Foam and like the other members here (and others who aren’t) … Matt the owner has the kind of integrity that is not so common in the industry.

So before putting up these kinds of headings (which if they are deserved I don’t mind at all) and considering this is an order fulfillment issue not a “false advertising issue” (nobody is disputing that you are entitled to the extra package that was advertised) … lets see if your situation can be resolved, what the other side of the story may be and why you didn’t receive what you were entitled to and what needs to be done to make sure you are satisfied.

I’ve let Matt know that he has a legitimately unhappy customer and why and suggested that he reply on the forum and hopefully connect with you to resolve your situation. In my call to him he was just as unhappy as you were that someone hadn’t received what they were entitled to receive and that you hadn’t been able to reach them.

I hope you keep us up to date on what happens.

NOTE ADDED: Select foam used to be a member of this site but because of ongoing customer service issues and delays their membership was terminated and I would read the warning here before considering them.

Phoenix