Unhappy with SelectFoam.com

Hi gkushnir,

I don’t blame you for being frustrated and I wouldn’t be happy either in the same circumstances. When I talked with Matt though … he was just as unhappy and of course had no idea that he had an unhappy customer. He also confirmed that on occasion their supplier of the extra package neglects to put it in with the package that the mattress is being shipped. This apparently happens about once a month and he course needs to and does resolve this when it happens.

The lack of communication is also an issue of circumstance (and this is not a justification for it) because he is short staffed since one of the people on the phone has recently “left” and he has also been tied up with some family circumstances so he also hasn’t been able to take his “turn” on the phone (he’s the type of owner that takes a turn at everything to keep his finger on the pulse of all parts of his business).

So while this doesn’t solve or even “excuse” the two issues you had (the missing product and the lack of communications) … I can say with confidence that you will be looked after and your situation will be resolved and that he is just as unhappy about it as you are.

NOTE ADDED: Select foam used to be a member of this site but because of ongoing customer service issues and delays their membership was terminated and I would read the warning here before considering them.

Phoenix