Urgently Need Help - Desperate for a Good Night's Sleep

Hi Acciosleep,

If I was in your shoes I would probably drive an hour if there was a better quality manufacturer or sleep shop within reasonable driving distance because your own personal testing … especially with the more unusual needs and preferences you may have … will usually be more accurate and less risky than designing or choosing a mattress by specs or “at a distance”.

There are some very good choices listed int he Milwaukee thread in post #2 here and there are also some a little further north in a circle around Green Bay in post #2 here (just in case any of these may be closer). Hopefully one or more of these may be reasonably close to you.

If you let me know which small town you live in (or the zip) I could also take a look to see if anything more local to you stands out as well.

The most effective way to find the best mattress for you is to follow the steps in post #1 here which includes some links to some basic information that may give you some good ideas about the types of materials that you may want to consider.

Once you’ve done some basic research into the different materials and types of mattresses … then connecting with people who have the knowledge and experience to give you good guidance and help you make the best possible choice is the next most important step before you begin the process of testing and choosing a mattress.

Phoenix