User Feedback - Please Comment Here

As some of you have noticed, we have been working hard on improving The Mattress Underground forum. As we continue to work on any issues that arise, we’d love to hear your feedback on the changes.

https://mattressunderground.com|Highlighted text used for the hyperlink|

Any suggestions or questions about the forum are most appreciated. If there are navigation features that you like or new features that you are waiting to see added, let us know. We want to know what would improve your experience on the forum.

If you come across a feature that is not working, you may also use this thread to notify us. In your post, please include what device (PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, etc.) and web browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) you are using.

Please use this thread to leave your comments, and we will take them into account as we continue to work on improving The Mattress Underground.

Thank you for your valuable feedback and continued support!

Phoenix

Hello,
I doubt this is where I should post but I am dealing with some tough times right now and could not find where to post.
I had a house fire over a year ago and everything that could have gone wrong with the rebuild, did.
I am suffering from depression and possible PTSD.
That said, I ordered a select foam mattress years ago now and decided to send it back.
They gave me a hard time and told me U-Haul had bed boxes to return it, which they never told me I had to do when I asked them on the phone prior to purchase. After considerable effort on my part to plastic and box the mattress, they said I was too late. I talked to Dwight and he authorized the return.
I returned it and they took it back but have never refunded my money.
I have contacted state officials in Minnesota where I live, and Florida where they are based out of.
No luck.
I have called and emailed and just get the run around.
Any chance Select Foam is still participating on this forum?

I would run fast and far from this company.

$1800 down the drain and no bed.

cheers,
jay

PS- thanks for all the information and hard work you do with this site, Phoenix.

Hi mauch66,

I moved your post to its own thread so it would be easier to reference.

I’m sorry to hear about your fire.:frowning:

Unfortunately, I believe Select Foam is no longer in business. They were removed as a site member some time ago (Dec 2015). There is more information about this and Select Foam here. An Admin Dissolution For Annual Report was filed Feb. 8, 2017, by the State of Florida, which means that the corporation has failed to pay their annual corporate fee to the State of Florida to remain active, so the State of Florida no longer deems them active and the only official business they can conduct is to wind down their affairs.

I’m not sure with whom you’ve been dealing (Dwight?) – is this an associate at a retail store where you made your initial purchase? I’m a little confused, as you stated that you procured boxes to return the item, and they said you were too late, but you sent them the mattress back anyway? I think I’m missing something in the timeline here.

Regardless, it seems as if you are not the only person in this unfortunate situation. I’m sorry I don’t have any other knowledge or better information for you.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix!
I had posted about a week ago that we purchased a mattress from My Green Mattress!
Thanks to the thorough information provided on your website, we felt confident we could make the best educated choice for us.
I am overjoyed to share some very positive feedback! We have slept 2 nights on our “My Green Mattresses” (HYBRID NATUARAL ESCAPE) and we are completely and absolutely 100% satisfied with our purchase!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!
Sincerely,
A very well rested LornaH

Hi LornaH,

Thanks for your feedback on your new My Green Mattress! (I moved your post back to your original thread for ease of access and perspective.) I’m glad you’re sleeping well.

I’m looking forward to any future updates you’ll be able to provide on your mattress after you’ve had a chance to sleep upon it for a while longer.

Phoenix