User Feedback - Please Comment Here

Hi mauch66,

I moved your post to its own thread so it would be easier to reference.

I’m sorry to hear about your fire.:frowning:

Unfortunately, I believe Select Foam is no longer in business. They were removed as a site member some time ago (Dec 2015). There is more information about this and Select Foam here. An Admin Dissolution For Annual Report was filed Feb. 8, 2017, by the State of Florida, which means that the corporation has failed to pay their annual corporate fee to the State of Florida to remain active, so the State of Florida no longer deems them active and the only official business they can conduct is to wind down their affairs.

I’m not sure with whom you’ve been dealing (Dwight?) – is this an associate at a retail store where you made your initial purchase? I’m a little confused, as you stated that you procured boxes to return the item, and they said you were too late, but you sent them the mattress back anyway? I think I’m missing something in the timeline here.

Regardless, it seems as if you are not the only person in this unfortunate situation. I’m sorry I don’t have any other knowledge or better information for you.

Phoenix