Where is the best place to buy memory foam mattress in 2015-16

I want to buy new memory foam mattress for 2015-16 but I need to know that where is the best place or market for buying memory foam mattress?
Thanks

Hi mccord,

Unfortunately in the mattress world there isn’t a “best” of anything … there is only “best for you” which may be very different from what it best for someone else. If there was a “best” then there would only be one store in the industry that everyone would be buying from and of course there are hundreds of great quality/value manufacturers or retailers in most areas of the country and online.

The first place to start your research is the mattress shopping tutorial here which includes all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that you will need to make the best possible choice … and more importantly know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

Two of the most important links in the tutorial that I would especially make sure you’ve read are post #2 here which has more about the different ways to choose a suitable mattress (either locally or online) that is the best “match” for you in terms of “comfort” and PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) that can help you assess and minimize the risks of making a choice that doesn’t turn out as well as you hoped for and post #13 here which has more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase which can help you make more meaningful quality/value comparisons between mattresses in terms of suitability (how well you will sleep), durability (how long you will sleep well), and the overall value of a mattress compared to your other finalists (based on all the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you).

If you are looking at online options then the tutorial also includes several links to lists of the better online options I’m aware of (in the optional online step) that include many different types and categories of mattresses in a wide range of budgets that would be well worth considering (including a memory foam list).

If you let me know your city or zip code I’d also be happy to let you know about any of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area as well.

Phoenix

I am really happy to read your reply, Many many thanks Phoenix.