Where to go for a mattress in NJ

Hi

I’m need to buy 3 mattresses, I went to sleepy and walked out, they were a hard sell and even followed me to my car, never again. I then bought from Macy’s but that didn’t work at either and now I found this site, it’s great thanks

I live in Matawan NJ 07747 and would love a suggestion on where to go to look for mattresses.

My kids (19 & 14) both want adjustable bases so when they are in their rooms playing Xbox they can situp, any suggestions on the base, not sure what type of mattress they will end up with

Thank you for your help

Mindy

Hi pickles61,

Just in case you haven’t read it yet … post #1 here is the best place to start your research and has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible mattress choices.

Once you get to step 3 and are ready to start talking to some of the local retailers or manufacturers on the phone to decide where you want to go to test mattresses … then post #7 here has some of the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in your area.

The adjustable bed thread here has some good information about adjustable beds that may help you decide and also has some links to retailers that I use as a “value reference”.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thank you Phoenix,

I did read post #1, there is so much info in these forums, I started looking yesterday at Latex mattresses, I will continue to look and post any questions I have if not already answered in these forums.

Thanks

Hi pickles,

I’m looking forward to hearing about what you end up choosing … and of course any questions or comments you may have along the way.

Phoenix

If you want a latex mattress, there is Healthy Choice Organic Mattress in Ridgewood, NJ.

Yeah agree with the latex mattress. Latex mattresses are made from either natural or synthetic rubber, and are known for providing a very firm, bouncy support that is uniform throughout the bed. It also Improves circulation and provides relief or prevention of back pain.

Ridgewood NJ Locksmith