Where to go from here?

Have a 25 year old Aireloom mattress which has been restuffed with cotton after the “dip”. Since then bought another mattress only from same company and put it on top of overstuffed mattress. It also dipped after a few years and I now lived in a different state from where I bought it and so it was not at all convenient to return to company for restuffing. So, I donated this second mattress. It’s name was “Rip Van Winkle” and I had planned to keep it for a while. After that bought a partial latex topper because there is no way to sleep on the overstuffed first mattress without waking with aches and pains. Now several years later the topper is have dents and dips…

Where do I go from here?

The Ara 13" memory foam on Costco with a wooden platform is one idea if it doesn’t smell. Or, ???

Please guide.

Thank you.

Hi Relaxation,

That’s a very broad question but the tutorial post here has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices … and learn how to avoid the worst ones.

You can see some of my thoughts about buying from Costco or a similar big box store in post #4 here and there is more about Sleep Science and the Ara in post #2 here and the posts it links to.

Phoenix