Where to shop in Olathe, Kansas City area

Looking for a good king size mattress for couple. I have neck pain & severe migraines & my husband broke his hip, back & collar bone a few years back. Wondering location & style of mattress (I.e foam vs traditional). We recently bought pillow top firm @ Macy’s about a year ago that will be transitioning into one of the kids’ rooms or the guest room. Also any suggestions for pillows? Thanks. Our current recent purchase isn’t working out.

Hi Birdrock,

The place I would start is post #1 here and the information it links to. This will give you the basic information that you need to eliminate the worst choice and focus on the better ones.

Some of the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the general kansas city area are in post #2 here.

There is also a pillow thread here which includes some links and suggestions about the type of pillow that may be best for different people and sleeping positions. Outside of the basic function of a pillow to keep your head and neck in alignment in your different sleeping positions which determines the basic type you “need” … personal preferences plays the major role in a pillow choice.

Hope this helps

Phoenix