Which mattress between these two would you recommend?

I am currently looking at the Saatva Loom and Leaf relaxed firm Mattress and the Diamond Mattress Generations Tradition medium. I have linked the mattresses below and are deciding between the two. The cost is not an issue but only considering these two. Which one do you believe will be better? Thanks. Hoping to have assist with reliability of materials and which is a better overall mattress. It will only be one person using it, 6’0 180.

Hi Paloalto5.

Wow, you found two really well made mattresses here. I will say, Saatva doesn’t disclose the density of every foam layer so it’s possible there are weak links in the 2" gel memory foam layer just above the 5 lb density memory foam. I wasn’t able to identify a weak link on the Diamond Mattress, so I’d give that one the slight edge.

NikkiTMU

Thanks for the response, I appreciate the feedback. Now comparing these two mattress which one is better or a higher quality. One is a regular and one is a hybrid. I attached the links below. Thanks again for the help. Curious how a hybrid is viewed (ethos) and a regular (generation) and a memory foam (saatva). As I said before price is not an issue so please imagine they are all the same price, which is the best for quality and luxury. I’ve tried each one and love each one.

Hi Paloalto5.

This is great. Since feel is very much subjective, I wouldn’t be able to tell you which is the best in terms of luxury.

In terms of quality, I’d probably rank them as

Diana Natural Latex (discloses all layers)
Ethos Natural (discloses all but one layer)
Saatva Memory Foam (discloses all but two layers)

But my guess is you’re going to get a durable life out of all of them. With these better quality mattresses, it makes very little sense for them to put a crummy cheap material atop a durable, expensive material.

NikkiTMU