White dove specs

I have spend 6 weeks looking, testing, and researching mattresses. I default to Serta because mine has lasted 13 years. My wife loves a stearns and foster we tested and I found this forum and started to look up local makers. The conclusion a White Dove Cambridge series made here in Cleveland. I will list the specs please help identify any weak components.
15in thick
850encased tempered single coil in queen
14and14.5 gauge stronger at shoulders and hips
3" foam edge

The quilted top has 1" HD foam(1.8 lbs)
1/2" Latex foam
1/2"Gel memory foam (4lbs)
1 1/8" HD convoluted foam
1" flat HD foam

Any thoughts on this mattress would be greatly appreciated.

In addition, Any thoughts on double sided mattresses? Do they last longer? Positive or negatives?

Hi Derrick,

I had looked at the Grand Legacy also made by White Dove. The specs sound similar to the one I looked at and can be found in this post. https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/learned-the-hard-way

You can see Phoenix’s thoughts on the Grand Legacy specs in the link above. I am not sure if all the foam in the specs below is exactly the same so you might want to follow up with the salesmen to identify any unknown foam in the Cambridge.

I was inquiring with White Dove if the Cambridge had different foam in it as I was trying to find one that would suit my size a little better. So please if you find out more information update your post.

Hi Derrick,

The post that CentralPA linked has the same or similar comments to the ones I would make for this mattress (thanks CentralPA :)). For most people it would have no obvious weak links and would make a good quality and durable choice as long as you aren’t in a much heavier than average weight range. I would also keep in mind that the most important part of the “value” of a mattress is how well it matches your unique needs and preferences in terms of PPP so I would make sure you’ve done some careful and objective testing using the testing guidelines in the tutorial post.

Post #3 here and the posts it links to has more about the pros and cons of a two sided mattress. They would be more durable than a single sided mattress that has the same comfort layers on one side only as long as you rotate and flip it on a regular basis.

Phoenix