who makes 100 percent natural dunlop mattress with thailand sourced dunlop

Hi richardb,

I did receive your PM but as I’ve mentioned to you previously and as you can see in my reply in post #2 here … private messages and emails are usually my last priority (unless they are of a more private nature and not suitable for the forum) and I only get to them when all my other higher priorities are done including replying to forum posts and other priorities that are connected to running and building the website.

In most cases where people PM or email me privately … my reply is a “standard” message (which you can see in the linked post) asking them if they wouldn’t mind posting their question on the forum.

There is nothing in your PM that wouldn’t be appropriate for posting in the forum so I would prefer that you re-posted it here … although I should also tell you that I don’t believe I can help you with what you are asking both because I wouldn’t have the time to do private research for individual forum members that may only be applicable to them and because what you are asking is a matter for you to decide based on your own best judgement. On numerous occasions I have already given you the criteria I would use to decide whether I would pursue the various options and directions you are going (and have already gone) and asking the same questions in different ways or versions in private communications won’t change the substance of my answers to you.

The generic version of my reply is that if you can’t find out the information you need from the people you are dealing with or if you are not comfortable in dealing with them for any reason … I would pass them by

Phoenix