Year 2 of mattress bliss

Hello,

I am still in heaven.

Two years ago I purchased a 3 layer (Soft, Med, Firm) blended Tatalay Latex mattress from Sleep EZ. At the time, I thought I had lost my mind buying a mattress through the Internet without even trying to lay on it first. Boy, what a surprise! After receiving and assembling the mattress layers and then laying on it for the very time I knew I had made the right choice. It’s comfort, firmness and overall feel was just right for me. Now I knew what Goldilocks must have felt like when she found the right porridge. To this day, I still don’t want to get out of bed in the morning it’s so comfortable. I am rotating the mattress every 60 days or so (probably don’t have to) to ensure its longevity.

I would like to say to all of you that if you are thinking about a latex mattress, go for it, you won’t be sorry. I don’t miss springs anymore and I certainly don’t miss any body impressions formed on the top layer either.

The information on this website is a godsend. I sincerely wish you all the best of luck in your mattress purchase.

Hi NoMoreSprings,

Thanks for taking the time to come back and share your longer term comments and feedback after sleeping on your mattress for two years … I appreciate it :slight_smile:

It’s great to hear that you are still sleeping so well on your mattress!

Phoenix