100% latex

Checked out the 100% Pure Talalay firm and medium mattresses at the mattress and futon outlet store you recommended in St Charles MO.
Can you tell me which online companies sell 100% pure latex mattresses online? Just looking at all my options and not sure I want to pay $3500-4000 for a queen mattress at this time.
Thanks in advance!

Hi reveillee,

[quote]Can you tell me which online companies sell 100% pure latex mattresses online? Just looking at all my options and not sure I want to pay $3500-4000 for a queen mattress at this time.
Thanks in advance! [/quote]

If you are considering online options then the tutorial includes a link to a list of the members here that sell mattresses online (in the optional online step) and many of them sell latex and latex hybrid mattresses that use different types and blends of latex that have a wide range of different designs, options, features, return and exchange policies, and prices that would be well worth considering. Post #3 here also includes a list of online manufacturers that sell component latex mattresses as well.

Phoenix