$100 off $500+ Tuft & Needle Purchase - AMEX Credit Card Holders

Hi simbapenn,

Thanks for letting us know what you ended up deciding and for the update as well … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Going to get the T&N mattress with this excellent deal. Hope everything works out! The back pain issues some people mention are kind of troubling but the return policy helps.

Hi blastrunescape,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

As you probably know from your reading here … while other people’s comments about the knowledge and service of a particular business can certainly be very helpful … I would be very cautious about about using other people’s experiences or reviews on a mattress (either positive or negative) as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you and in many if not most cases they can be more misleading than helpful because any mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (see post #13 here).

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

First time registering, long time lurker. I discovered TMU last year when I began looking for a new mattress. I decided to wait until this year and now will finally begin my first of three mattresses purchase. My first stop will be a Tuft & Needle for a queen size. Hopefully it will be a good match.

Thanks Phoenix, for a great resource of information you made available for us to read.

Thanks for the post, I’m about to order now. Hopefully, 6.5% discount will come along with AMEX and mattress is as good as the reviews here suggest. Looking for a firmer mattress.

Hi Punjabi,

While other people’s comments about the knowledge and service of a particular business can certainly be very helpful … I would be very cautious about about using other people’s experiences or reviews on a mattress (either positive or negative) as a reliable source of information or guidance about how you will feel on the same mattress or how suitable or how durable a mattress may be for you and in many if not most cases they can be more misleading than helpful because any mattress that would be a perfect choice for one person or even a larger group of people may be completely unsuitable for someone else to sleep on (see post #13 here).

The Tuft & Needle certainly uses good quality and durable materials and there are no weak links in the mattress in terms of durability so you certainly made a good quality/value choice but of course the only way to know how well you will sleep on a mattress will be based on your own personal experience.

Most importantly … congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your comments and feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Mine was delivered today, I had purchased two twin sizes to get the Amex credit but halfway through shipping, my sister changed her mind and I asked Fedex to return it to T&N so hopefully I don’t lose the Amex credit as that was the incentive for me to finally pull the trigger.

Hi morabito,

I hope so too and it may be worthwhile calling Tuft & Needle to see if they can tell you what will happen with your AMEX discount.

Phoenix

Thanks for the info. I was already planning to go for a Tuft & Needle when I move apartments at the end of October.

I only discovered this forum today and it’s saved me $139.

Hi LiamNY,

I’m glad the site could help you … and congratulations on your new mattress as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

I plan to get this matress too

Hi matman,

You are certainly looking at a good quality/value choice and I hope you have the chance to share your comments and feedback once you pull the trigger and have had a chance to try it out.

Phoenix

Thanks for the heads up! I’m in the market for a mattress and this has been on my radar. With this price, it can’t be beat!

Thanks for the info. This is a great deal.

Hi wjherma and jjevans,

Congratulations to both of you on your new mattresses as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

great deal, thanks!

Hi geniusofthecrowd,

Congratulations on your new mattress as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

This is a good deal. Thanks for the heads up!

Hi lenovooutlet0930,

Assuming that you’ve decided to pull the trigger and are purchasing the Tuft & Needle … congratulations on your new mattress as well :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Taking the plunge on this mattress. Very excited.