$1600 credit...what to buy?

Two years ago I bought a Natures Rest (spring air) and had it replaced before the year return policy. I upgraded within the same brand and a year later I have serious hip holes in my bed. So, I got a credit and plan in visiting the store again.

I have no idea what to buy. I’m a side sleeper. Looking at their brand line up I see Serta and Simmons foam beds. They used to carry Tempur-pedic but their site is slightly broken when I select it. They also have the Dormeo. No idea which way to go. Advice appreciated!

Hi rnix,

I don’t know which store you have your credit but the first place I would start is to make sure you read the tutorial post here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

If you have your credit at a typical chain store then you are in a fairly difficult position because none of their mattresses may be particularly good quality or value. If that’s the case then post #2 here may be helpful when you need to exchange your mattress and your options are limited to what they sell.

Phoenix

Cardi’s

I just came back because I realized I didn’t link the store. B)