$200 in Los Angeles: Arizona Premium Ultimate Pocket Coil Mattress System

Anyone in Los Angeles or South Bay looking for this complete but DIY changeable Mattress?

Queen Ultimate Hybrid Pocket Coil Mattress

I additionally bought a brand new organic cotton cover (enclosure) for this, and it has original usable, but frayed around the edges (yet unseen though as contained in cover or enclosure) high end 8" high Leggett and Platt Unicoil pocket coil providing extra support and give and also allows complete aeration, and then two X 2-inch memory-foam layers or toppers, all enclosed.

Thus functionally complete, very soft, used (7 years old, but each component is replaceable) with brand new $200 cover/organic cotton enclosure.

The mattress came with a 2" Soft Talalay topper which I want to retain, or for an additional $50 I would include it. Buyer must be able to pick up and transport this
queen sized bed. I live on the southern tip of San Pedro, specifically the beautiful Point Fermin Lighthouse area. (worth seeing… and knowing about for the future… when buyer comes to pick up mattress).

I just purchased this pre-owned system about 60 days ago and then I spent $200 on the brand new Arizona Premium Organic Cotton Vegan “cover” or enclosure.

But this queen sized bed is too big for my space. I need to return to my very narrow 30" wide shikifuton atop tatami atop Floyd Bed platform configuration. Or maybe, when funds allow, get a DWR Twilight Sleeper Sofa, very minimalist 32" wide bed/sofa that converts quickly to queen if needed.

Thanks everyone. this is an AMAZING site and resource. Deep gratitude to the administrators and members of the site and extra thanks to Arizona Premium Mattress who guided me through the process of exploring this amazing hybrid system.

Rory 323 244-7344 leave message on voice mail, or reply to this post here and i’ll try to keep checking for replies.