Adjustable Beds Comparisons

[quote=“Phoenix” post=38018]Hi jermy4,

I think their customer service may have become worse since they were purchased by Mattress Firm (see post #21 here).

My own experience with them when there was an issue with shipping was very good (see post #4 here) but this was before they were bought out.

I hope you have the chance to let us know how quickly you receive the other half of your order and your issue is resolved.

Phoenix[/quote]
Yeah, I’m not feeling too great about this right now. When the drivers were here they claimed that they only had the 1 box and they called their warehouse to confirm (which they did). At the same time I called Olejo and they claimed that they would look into it and get back to me but that everything looked correct on the order with the manufacturer.

I called back after a few hours and Olejo told me they confirmed from the manufacturer that 2 boxes were picked up from the manufacturer’s warehouse and that the shipping company is responsible for getting the other box to me.

So I called the company that delivered the 1 base and they claim that some other company picks them up from the manufacturer and that they only received the 1 box from that other company. I can’t get ahold of anybody at the company that apparently picked up both boxes from the manufacturer and didn’t deliver them both to the local shipping company.

I guess I get to sleep on the couch until they get this figured out :frowning: