Advice needed to make mattress softer

Last week I received a new organic 10" sleepez mattress with a firm dunlop base, medium dunlop middle layer and soft talalay topper. I find it too hard and was told by the man on the phone at Sleepez that I could choose to replace the second layer with soft dunlop or medium talalay. I fear neither of these choices will be soft enough though. He cautioned against two soft talalay layers as I weigh 170lbs and he didn’t think that would be enough support. Please advise as to which option I should choose. Is medium talalay softer than soft Dunlop? Or vice versa? Should I go with my instinct and have two soft talalays?

@Sleep_EZ

What size of mattress do you have, and are your layers split?

1 Like

I purchased a duel king. My side is firm, medium, soft. My husband’s side is extra firm, firm and medium. He is very happy with his side. I was told to try his medium topper as my middle layer. I’m loathe to do this (as it’s a lot of work), if you think the other option will yield a softer result.

OK great! You can get 2 half layers for exchange and the cost is still $30 if it’s your first exchange and you’re within the trial period. So my advice is to order a soft Talalay so you can try soft/soft/medium, but also order either a soft Dunlop or medium Talalay so you can try all of the options!

1 Like