Aerus Plus 5LB Density Memory Foam--To Be Discontinued By Manufacturer?

A rep at sleepwarehouse.com told me today that Aerus Plus 5 lb memory foam is being discontinued by the manufacturer in favor of producing lower density foams; he then proceeded to criticize the Aerus Plus foam up one side and down the other. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Thanks!

Hi matressjunkie,

We dropped the Aerus 5 lb memory foam because it was getting too expensive, especially in Canada with the exchange rate. We sold it for years and never had any issues with it. Sorry but I can’t confirm if FXI is discontinuing since we no longer buy from them. I would contact FXI directly to get some answers.

Good luck in your search!

Mario

Rocky Mountain Mattress emailed to tell me that AerusPlus mem foam is no longer available from the manufacturer.

It should be discontinued. That thing lasted me not even a year. A complete piece of junk that springs back like latex. Crazy. I paid a small fortune for this and today is going to the garbage. I will never fall out for this again.
I know you guys try to give good advice and save money but I’m sorry, you’re very wrong. You can’t buy a good product for cheap, or expect to overpay for something that no one knows, like this topper, and then to think you got a quality product. You can’t trust any small American company. They all sell you smoke. They all tell you that they are cheaper because of no advertising, middle man, whatever. A big lie, they just sell bad quality products. No one gives you anything for less, or for free in this country, you all should know that.
I’m not making the same mistake again, next time I’ll go with the only big company that knows what memory foam is.

1 Like

Hi matress_junkie,

Thanks for the update! Just to let you know, that we have now replaced the Aerus 5lb memory foam with the Breezzy 5lb memory foam for our mattress toppers. It also has an open cell structure, and is made and shipped from Canada. In our view, it’s equivalent to the Aerus by FXI, and is CertiPUR-US certified

Best,

Mario

Do you ship to the US? Right over in Buffalo NY

Looking to get something close to this:

3" Aerus Plus 5lb Memory Foam
2" HD 1.8lb 28 ILD Base Support Layer
2" HD 1.8lb 32 ILD Base Support Layer
3" HD 1.8lb 40 ILD Base Support Layer

Hi akerom,

I’m sorry but we do not ship to the USA,

But I’m sure you’ll find what you’re looking for in the Trusted Member Directory

all the best,