Best places to shop for mattress in NE Georgia

Hi,
I’m new to forum. I am looking for a new mattress in the NE Georgia area. Does anyone know a quality manufacturer or retailer where we can start? After reading articles I think I want a latex comfort layer with a pocket coil core but not sure. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi tracyw,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

You’ve probably read it already but just in case you haven’t … the first place to start your research is the tutorial post here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones. While it’s a good idea to have some sense of the mattresses you would like to try … I would let your testing and your body tell you which types of mattresses you tend to prefer.

While I normally prefer a city or a zip code rather than a “region” … I think that the better options or possibilities I’m aware of that are close to you would probably be in post #5 here that is centered in Athens, GA.

The Atlanta list in post #2 here and the Greenville, SC list in post #2 here may be helpful as well.

Phoenix