Brooklyn Bedding Recommendation

I need to purchase a queen size mattress. I am 5’ 2" and 145 lbs; side sleeper.
I am looking at the Brooklyn Bedding EcoSleep Luxe and Brooklyn Bedding Signature Hybrid. I do like the option of switching between comfort levels on the Luxe model. Any recommendations? Pros or cons of each.Would love to hear from side sleepers who have purchased either of these mattress. Thanks

Hi Ssiegel99.

Thanks for asking your question in our Mattress Forum! :slight_smile:

It’s hard for any one person to tell YOU specifically what the pros and cons will be between two mattresses since we’re all different in terms of height, weight, support and comfort needs, personal preferences, etc. Obviously, we can compare the mattresses side by side but what may be a pro for me may be a con for you.

You can do a keyword search of our forum for these models to find conversations about the mattresses in question to see if those are helpful to you.

The EcoSleep Luxe has latex as opposed to primarily synthetic foam which is going to be better in terms of cooler sleep and mattress longevity.

I do hope people who have slept on these mattresses are able to weigh in with their thoughts.

NikkiTMU

Thanks Nikki
I would love to hear others experiences with the EcoSleep Luxe. Since first writing I am also looking at the SleepEZ organic latex mattress] So I would also like to hear about that one as well. Thanks